Tuesday, January 02, 2007

POST my 180's


Ok its the beginning of the year and Darts league is fast approaching.. so i thought WOW this would be such a good place to Post my 180's for the year as ... i can keep track of when i got them and who i got them again'st...
I will also post Durban Districts Darts Associations (DDDA)fixture lists and results of all cup Games an league here.
http://dddaSA.blogspot.com Durban Districts Darts Associations Info Link


okay kewl now i suppose i just need to start hitting the 180's now ..

1 comment:

sam said...

brilliant kenny. i really like this website. its your biggest fan here. more like a stalker.. just kidding, its me Sammy. im impressed at how hard you are working to inspire poor little dart players such as myself. i need all the inspiration i can get to get me off my fat ass and throw a few darts. heheh. thanks kenny