Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Team Practise Match Fields Hill Bulldogs vs Young & Old (180 #26)



Well we had our first team practise match again'st Young and old Team unfortunately Shaun had injured his foot and is still to have an operation on it, he was there but did not play. We had a social player- Mike to fill in for us. Vincent Mike and myself each hit a 180. Vincent and myself both brought in maximum points in doubles and singles, however we lost the single team game.




My last match of the night was a humdinger George played well n the second leg to pulback one a piece (7 tons wer hit in that leg George's 4 to my 3). In the third and final leg i was trailing and George was left on 56 and i was still on 125 turn in hand.. I had to go for the green bull first and that i did.... I hit the red bull, so had to continue on the bulls. i then hit a green bull and red bull.. GAME SET MATCH..

Anyway not often do i close on 125 so thought i would take a quick Photo.

All in all we took the match 14 points to 7 and it was a great nights practise.




No comments: